A quanto pare ci siamo...

« Older   Newer »

1. Dr. Jones

User deleted

dal sito della Lucasfilm:

CITAZIONE
    In a long-awaited announcement, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg revealed today that the fourth installment of Indiana Jones will begin production in June 2007. Harrison Ford returns in his role as the daring Dr. Jones for the new adventure. The film will be produced by Lucasfilm Ltd., directed by Steven Spielberg and released by Paramount Pictures throughout the world in May 2008.
    The screenplay has been written by David Koepp.

Spielberg states "George, Harrison and I are all very excited. We feel that the script was well worth the wait. We hope it delivers everything you'd expect from our history with Indiana Jones."

The film will be produced by Frank Marshall with George Lucas and Kathy Kennedy as executive producers. "Working with Steven, Frank, Kathy and the Indy crew is like working with family," states Lucas. "These films are such great fun to make. I'm looking forward to reuniting with the team and starting this new journey."

The film has plenty of action in store for the rogue archeologist. Harrison Ford comments " I'm delighted to be back in business with my old friends. I don't know if the pants still fit but I know the hat will. "

It will be shot on undisclosed locations around the world as well as in the United States.

For more than 25 years, audiences have been enraptured by the exploits of Indiana Jones. The film trilogy -- Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade --garnered 14 Academy Award nominations, won 7 Oscars, and grossed over $1,182,000,000 at the box office. The films are among the most popular films ever made and have become a legendary part of film history.

beh, queste sono dichiarazioni ufficiali... anche se lo abbiamo detto già un milione di volte, questa è davvero la volta buona! :D

2. Voodoomaster

User deleted

Avevo già letto la notizia su badtaste...grandioso ! :woot:

3. Mr. Spazzaneve

User deleted

Ma allora è certo che sarà su atlantide? O no?

4. Dr. Jones

User deleted

l'unica cosa certa è che NON avrà niente a che fare con Atlantide :sìsì:

questa voce è già stata smentita anni fa sia da George Lucas che da Spielberg...

"Una volta Iena mi disse che combatteva per il Paradiso. E pare che lo faccia tutt'ora."

Group
    Monkey Island FAN

Status
    Meno male, altrimenti significherebbe non considerare FOA che è un capolavoro!
    FORZA RAGAZZI! VOGLIAMO UN BEL FILM!

6. -Nanni-

User deleted

non so se è vero ma mi sembrava di aver sentito ke c'entra la ricerca della giovinezza...

e c'è sempre da convincere il vecchio volpone COnnery

7. Dr. Jones

User deleted

ma Connery è dispostissimo a partecipare, anche se apparirà solo in alcune scene e non farà parte dei protagonisti (e meno male, altrimenti sarebbe un clone dell'ultima crociata!)

8. -Nanni-

User deleted

bene! significa ke allora sarà un grande film, visto ke aveva detto di essere in pensione e ke avrebbe partecipato ad un nuovo film solo se il copione lo convinceva...

9. -Nanni-

User deleted

novità su attori, sceneggiatura e soprattutto data di uscita QUI

10. Darth Serious

User deleted

Beh sul fronte cast ancora nessuna news concreta

11. Guri

User deleted

nn vedo l'ora

12. -Nanni-

User deleted

notizia - a mio parere - un pò sconvolgente QUI

13. Dr. Jones

User deleted

AAAAARRRGGGGH!!

è solo una voce di corridoio, è solo una voce di corridoio, è solo una voce di corridoio, è solo una voce di corridoio, è solo una voce di corridoio, è solo una voce di corridoio

14. -Nanni-

User deleted

lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero, lo spero

15. WoodBoy

User deleted

:unsure: uhm...

325 replies since 3/1/2007, 23:12   4356 views